The Paramus Flying Club has openings for pilots. Inquire today!
- Leave us a message at (347) 7-FLY-PFC (347) 735-9732
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Our membership team will promptly get back to you.
- Club general meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 7:30PM at the Teterboro Aviation Hall of Fame Museum. Please contact us before coming in case of a venue change!
The Membership On-boarding Process
- Submit an application to start the ball rolling.
- You will be asked to meet for a face-to-face interview with our membership committee. Here we will discuss your background as a pilot and as a potential member of the club.
- Make a payment of the buy-in and the first month’s dues to begin your 60-day trial period
- Memberships begin on the first day of the month after payment is received.
The sixty day trial period
- When first admitted to the club you will have dual only privileges. This is your opportunity to experience PFC firsthand, fly the aircraft, work with our CFIs and fly with fellow members during the risk-free 60 day period.
- If you terminate your membership during the trial period, your full buy-in and all monthly dues you have paid will be refunded. You will only be responsible for charges related to flying the aircraft.
- Your trial period ends and you will assume all responsibilities and obligations as a member of the Paramus Flying Club, at the earliest of:
- 60 days after your date of admission, or;
- You pass a checkride with the club chief pilot to gain PIC privileges in club aircraft, or;
- You exercise your vote as a member in a general meeting.